Video: BRILIQUE® (Ticagrelor) Mode of Action
404 Article Expired
The Arcticle you requested Expired.
1. Informazione professionale Brilique (www.swissmedicinfo.ch)
2. Storey, R.F., et al., Inhibition of platelet aggregation by AZD6140, a reversible oral P2Y12 receptor antagonist, compared with clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes. J Am Coll Cardiol, 2007. 50(19): p. 1852-6.
3. Wallentin, L., et al., Prasugrel achieves greater and faster P2Y12receptor-mediated platelet inhibition than clopidogrel due to more efficient generation of its active metabolite in aspirin-treated patients with coronary artery disease. Eur Heart J, 2008. 29(1): p. 21-30.
4. Wallentin, L., P2Y(12) inhibitors: differences in properties and mechanisms of action and potential consequences for clinical use. Eur Heart J, 2009. 30(16): p. 1964-77.
5. Gurbel, P.A., et al., Randomized double-blind assessment of the ONSET and OFFSET of the antiplatelet effects of ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with stable coronary artery disease: the ONSET/OFFSET study. Circulation, 2009. 120(25): p. 2577-85.
6. Gurbel, P.A., et al., Response to ticagrelor in clopidogrel nonresponders and responders and effect of switching therapies: the RESPOND study. Circulation, 2010. 121(10): p. 1188-99.
7. Wallentin, L., et al., Ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in patients with acute coronary syndromes. N Engl J Med, 2009. 361(11): p. 1045-57.
8. Hamm, C.W., et al., ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation: The Task Force for the management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). Eur Heart J, 2011. 32(23): p. 2999-3054.
9. Steg, P.G., et al., ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation. Eur Heart J, 2012. 33(20): p. 2569-619.
10. Jneid, H., et al., 2012 ACCF/AHA focused update of the guideline for the management of patients with unstable angina/Non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction (updating the 2007 guideline and replacing the 2011 focused update): a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines. Circulation, 2012. 126(7): p. 875-910.
11. O'Gara, P.T., et al., 2013 ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction: executive summary: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines. Circulation, 2013. 127(4): p. 529-55. M-Files Approval:13085 (last approved: 18.05.2016).